The Refuge block is located at an altitude of 1300m along a tarmac road.
In winter, it accessible by car as there is a 55 metre-long tunnel which passes under the ski slopes. The road is regularly cleared of snow. But it is advisable to use winter tires for your vehicle. The ski slopes are just 3 metres away on either side and in front of the building. Ski boots can be put on whilst on the terrace of the apartments and the "children and adult" ski lifts are only 300 metres below.
In spring, summer and autumn you can find yourself in the calm of the Alpine pastures, in a wholly preserved natural environment which offers one of the most wonderful panoramic views over the Mont Blanc massif and is a must see feature of the Alps.
Three apartments furnished with tourism are at your disposal, for rent by the week (or on weekends except school holidays).
2 apartments on the ground floor:
- 31 m² apartment "Le Mont-Joly", sleeping 4
double bed 160 x 2 m new in the room + sofa bed for 2 in the living room
- 40 m² apartment "Les Fiz", sleeping 5
a large bed of 160 x 2m and a bed 80 x 190, new both in the room + sofa bed for 2 in the living room
- Fitted kitchen: cutlery, fridge, oven, microwave, hob, dishwasher
- Bathroom with walk in shower
- Separate toilet
- Large balcony in view of the Mont-Blanc
- Grassy terrace with tables and chairs, exclusively for 2 apartments
- Provision of a barbecue
1 large apartment on the 1st floor:
- Apartment "Le Mont-Blanc", surface of 125 m², sleeps 10
- 3 rooms
- Fully equipped kitchen: dishes, refrigerator, oven, microwave, induction hob, dishwasher
- 2 bathrooms
- Separate WC
- Large balcony facing Mont Blanc
Upon request, we can offer additional services :
- Rental of towels possible, bed linen is included in the price
- Breakfast delivered to the apartment:
- Daily cleaning
The services + :
- The owners will welcome you at your arrival
- Locked garage for your car
- Cot and baby chair (optional)
- Lending of raclette and fondue sets